What is GoStork?
GoStork is a fertility, medical marketplace where intended parents and fertility patients from around the world find, compare and connect with fertility providers.
GoStork is the first medical marketplace for fertility consumers utilizing Third Party Reproduction + IVF. We help thousands of users find and connect to reproductive businesses that they need to build their family. This includes IVF centers and Reproductive Medicine physicians. GoStork eases the journey for consumers navigating a complex system to modern family building. We are singularly focused on helping domestic and international patients connect the dots:
- The GoStork user’s desire to grow a family
- Your IVF center
- All needed third-party agencies
- One HIPAA-compliant, transparent, patient focused, digital platform
Together, we can better serve Third-Party and IVF patients. We both know that TPR patients face many challenges due to a fragmented agency and insurance ecosystem.
This is how we improve transparency and accessibility in the fertility industry, and help providers reach new clients:
- We feature fertility clinics across the US in one centralized, easy-to-access location for thousands of intended parents.
- We enable advanced filtering by fertility consumers and intended parents’ preferences, including location, services offered, experience, lab specialties, insurance accepted and costs, success rates, etc. and ratings and reviews.
Intended parents and fertility consumers learn about the unique features of your center, the individual providers and team, as well as virtually meet staff via short videos if the provider wishes to include them in their profile.
- We enable booking appointments:
- Educated intended parents and consumers can book an appointment directly with your fertility clinic, surrogacy agency, or egg donation agency, automatically adding it to both the intended parent’s and the provider’s calendars.
- For egg donor agencies, when a client is interested in one of their egg donors, they click ‘Contact Agency’ and then agencies are able to easily correspond with the intended parent all within GoStork’s HIPAA compliant platform. The provider also receives an email every time an intended parent contacts them – to help make them aware to respond.
How does a fertility provider benefit from joining GoStork?
- Get in front of thousands of qualified new fertility patients. GoStork has intended parents registering from over 100 countries and all 50 states
- Feature your experience, success rates and more on your curated and customized GoStork profile, and portal
- HIPAA-compliant chat tool enables you to connect with and pre-screen patients and intended parents
- We save you time and effort – intended parents directly book an available physician and time on your calendar – after having already had time to review your services, success rates, costs and more making them more informed before they even reach out
How do I join GoStork? If you are a fertility clinic, surrogacy agency, egg donor agency, or any other fertility provider (fertility lawyer, therapist, etc) and are interested in partnering with us, please email [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!